Station No. 14

Station Designation:

Address/Cross Street:

Architect:

Builder:

Construction Began:

Construction End:

Date Opened:

Date Closed:

Number of Bays:

Apparatus Stationed:

Auditor Site Link 1:

Auditor Site Link 2:

Service Status:

Structure Status:

Station No. 14

3025 South Ave., Youngstown, Ohio 44502 (Between E. Boston Ave. and E. Philadelphia Ave.)

Willard Keir Construction Co.

January 1, 1952

September 8, 1980 (Engine removed)

1

Engine 14, Metro Arson Unit 14

Closed

Still Standing

Additional Information:

Youngstown Fire Station 14 was opened on January 1, 1952 and closed at 8:00 a.m. on September 8, 1980. The building was then used as a crime watch center for a short time before becoming home to the Fire Department's Metro Arson Investigation Unit, or Unit 14 for short, in 1990. In Summer of 2018, the building was turned over to the Park and Recreations Department for their summer camp office.

Photo Gallery

Page last updated on

June 27, 2020, 2:22:13 AM