Station No. 2 (A)

Station Designation:

Address/Cross Street:

Architect:

Builder:

Construction Began:

Construction End:

Date Opened:

Date Closed:

Number of Bays:

Apparatus Stationed:

Auditor Site Link 1:

Auditor Site Link 2:

Service Status:

Structure Status:

Station No. 2 (A)

Oak St. and Fruit St.

1888

June 18, 1949

1

Hose Company No. 2

Closed

Demolished

Additional Information:

The original Station 2 was located at the southeast corner of Oak and Fruit. The wooden one-bay firehouse was opened in February of 1888. It was almost identical to Station 3 (A). It was closed and demolished to make room for a new station 2 at the same location on June 18, 1949.

Photo Gallery

Page last updated on

June 27, 2020, 2:22:56 AM