Station No. 3 (A)

Station Designation:

Address/Cross Street:

Architect:

Builder:

Construction Began:

Construction End:

Date Opened:

Date Closed:

Number of Bays:

Apparatus Stationed:

Auditor Site Link 1:

Auditor Site Link 2:

Service Status:

Structure Status:

Station No. 3 (A)

Thomas St. (now Arlington St) and Foster St.

1889

1922

1 originally then expanded to 2

Hose and Engine Company No.3

Closed

Demolished

Additional Information:

The wooden station known as Station 3 was at the southeast corner of Thomas (now known as Arlington) and Foster. Opened in 1889, the station was originally one bay and housed a hose wagon. The second bay was added to provide room for a steamer. The station was closed and demolished in 1922 to make way for a new station at the same location.

Photo Gallery

Page last updated on

June 27, 2020, 2:22:58 AM