Station No. 3 (B)

Station Designation:

Address/Cross Street:

Architect:

Builder:

Construction Began:

Construction End:

Date Opened:

Date Closed:

Number of Bays:

Apparatus Stationed:

Auditor Site Link 1:

Auditor Site Link 2:

Service Status:

Structure Status:

Station No. 3 (B)

Thomas (now Arlington St and Foster St. Youngstown, Ohio 44502

July 11, 1922

January 14, 1934 (Moved)

1

Engine 3

Closed

Demolished

Additional Information:

Station 3 (B) was the second station built at the southeast corner of Thomas and Foster. It opened for use on July 11, 1922 and was shut down on January 14, 1934 to begin preparation for moving the building. The building was moved up the center of Belmont Ave as part of a CWA (Civil Works Administration) project the week of February 11, 1934. No photos of this station have been found as of yet.

Page last updated on

June 27, 2020, 2:23:00 AM